What do you think girls, should we invite our boy cousins too, or just keep it female only (since we are way more fun)?
And... if you have NOT been invited to be an author here through your email this week, that means we don't have your email address. So, please send it to grandmalovincousins{at}gmail{dot}com so we can send you an invite.
7 comments:
I say Cooper, for sure! And then Drew...so, if we let them, then I suppose the others can join too. Other opinions?
I totally think so cuase i wannna here what crime Jess and Jason will be committing at byuI.
okay, okay.
Someone have all their emails?
Cale, David & Chase.
Eli, Cobe, Jess & Coop.
Phillip, Jason.
Drew.
and some day...Genevieve.
I say we send an open invitation to our boy cousins and give them rights if they declare their desire to post. Anyone who thinks we're lame shall not be blogging here. What say you?
Here Here, Kels!
Lets here it for the blog! P.s. I need to know, am I an author?
no bry you haven't been invited yet.
send your email (and any other cousin's you know) to grandmalovincousins@gmail.com and I'll invite you. (or you can invite yourself since you know the password...ask reags how).
Post a Comment