Monday, August 10, 2009

Fairytale update

This was that list I emailed, but I should have posted here. And, by the way, definitely try Curse Dark as Gold, but don't be foolish and read it in the middle of the night when you are alone in the house like I did last Friday. Otherwise you'll have to stay up until 3 in the morning to finish it in order to sleep comfortably.

*Beauty & the Beast: Beauty by Robin McKinley (*One of Leigh & my favorites!)

Sleeping Beauty: Spindel's End by Robin McKinley

Goose Girl: The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale

Snow White: Fairest by Gale Carson Levine

12 Dancing Princesses: Princess at the the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George

Rumplestiltskin: A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce

P.S. Still not over sweet Flora Jane.

3 comments:

Reags said...

AHH!! I am dying to read these books! I need a good book!

Jourdan said...

totally excited about this list.

Jourdan said...

Which one of these would you recommend next? Besides beauty, what was your order favorites?