Thursday, October 8, 2009

Please excuse my vanity.

I realize I have been abusing my author rights to this blog a bit, by using it purely as an outlet for discussing my needs for vain validation.

Forgive me.


But I can't promise it will be the end of it.
Amen.


P.S. Validation would include comments from sweet sisters and girl-cousins which, by they way, have  gotten very little of lately. Even one would be appreciated. Thank you, in advance.

2 comments:

Reags said...

Jourdan. You are unique. Bye.

Kelsey said...

Have you guys noticed I am officially not a blogger anymore. I really need to keep up my KPOW's because we plan to bind them as a family album every year, but I can even bring myself to post those!

Jo, I think you look about 16 yrs. old here. In a good way. If you could get your lips to stay like that for the day, I say go for it. Mine always fades/feathers out after an hour and I've forgotten to keep tabs on the fact that my mouth is out on a limb.