Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Leigh, these are my fave:


6 comments:

Reags said...

I love them? When did you take these? Leigh you're the hottest, and Jourdan you're amazing at photography!

Kelsey said...

Gorge. Like the bottom one best, and Jo you did a great job. Leigh, your hair is so beautiful and your face shape is lined out against it so prettily. xo

Jourdan said...

I'm not kidding when I say my crappy lens cannot capture the kind of beauty Leigh is in possession of. Her eyes were buttery brown & sparkly, and her buns looked hot in those jeans, how do photograph that?

Leigh said...

AAAH! You guys are the best! How's a girl so lucky to have best buds like you!

Katie Mae said...

Awesome Job Jordan! Leigh looks amazing!! It's funny that Kelsey commented on Leigh's hair. It reminds me of when they were younger and they competed to have the longest hair. Does anyone remember that? Funny the things we remember, haha!

Leigh said...

That is hilarious! I don't remember that, but i DO remember David and Phillip's everlasting competition with who was tallest.