Sunday, March 28, 2010

Why Eric, you look so...so serious.Name the movie.

Hey girlies, I am thinking you should all make this skirt. It was EASY as pie to make, super comfy, LOVE the pockets and you can add a high waist or a belt. I made a pearl-snap-backed cummerbund to go with it and well, I've already cut out fabric to make a few more skirts cuz I love it so. Anyone want to join me?

6 comments:

Bryan said...

I'm in! Seriously. Maybe we can do them while boy are at priesthood! Kelsey you're invited to this girls night

Bryan said...

and might I add how beautiful you look jo!!

Reags said...

dito to all

Brownbellies said...

I would love to!! I'm prego though I don't think it would look as good on me as it does on you. I could make one with the goal of fitting into it in August.

Brownbellies said...

P.S. You look so GOOD!!!

Jourdan said...

OK, you need to bring your fabric and 2" elastic...then we'll go to town!