
So Kelsey commented on my facebook the other day that we need to do the cousin retreat. Then I was ichatting it up with Reg babe and she said so TOO! Well here it goes everyone. One consideration for a location!
Rockaway Beach!
There is a lovely beach house that a family in my ward rents out! It is called Grey Haven. Just click on the name to visit the site. It holds a lot of people... more than it says. We have gone there with the Youth in our ward. Anyway, its up for consideration, and if we plan now for maybe next year then we can save up and plan! I can also talk to the family and see if I can get a good deal. Right now it is $300.00 a night, but sleeps a lot of people. Let me know what you think?!
2 comments:
How I would love that! Is next summer too far away? What about then?
Next Summer sounds awesome! Let's hunt down a date soon so that people can plan!
We have highschoolers, mom's with elementary-aged kids, and college babes... so porbably sometime in June/July/early Aug, right? Or maybe even April...between college semesters, and let the husbands take the kids to school?
Kate, you work on getting a deal on the price and let's send out a mass email to all our lady cousins/aunts to get an idea on the date. It won't work for everyone, I'm sure, but we'll get alot if we plan early.
Even at $300 a night, if we had ten people coming, that's only $30 a night per person! What are y'all thinking...2-3 days?
Post a Comment