Saturday, August 18, 2012

I Have A Dream

Geesh, it's been a long time posting! But I had the weirdest dream I just have to post.

Last night, at the end of my dream (I don't remember the beginning), I was going through a food/cafeteria line with a bunch of people. I can still see the old lady as she piled taco chips in my paper bowl. I had just had a small bowl of chili, so I said "Mostly lettuce, please." And she took out some of my chips. But the cafeteria people had my bowl so they just pushed it down the line adding lettuce, spinach, cheese, and more chili.

Then I got it back and, with plastic spoon and recycled napkin, went to find a seat on a barstool. Phillips girls were there, Joey Hord's three ex girlfriends were there (weird huh? I haven't even remotely thought of him for a decade, except he worked for Nike and I had mentioned his name yesterday relating to that), a person in my ward going through a rough divorce was there with her kids... more people that I recognized. And I just kept listening to their conversations and eating and eating until finally I scraped the bowl clean and realized I was incredibly full. And then my alarm went off.

The reason I am writing this for you is this: though I went to bed slightly hungry last night, this morning I feel incredibly full of chili. Like, can't a bite of breakfast, burgeoning stomach full. Weird!

1 comment:

Reags said...

O my goodness. This is weird. Why Chili?