Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Just Browsing...

While innocently searching "Christmas Stories" in our library search engine, I was shocked and appalled to find out quite a nice collection of the 1600 books found are smut!

But I have to share the awesome titles, they are too good to miss. For heaven's sakes, who imagines up this drivel that's meant to suck you right in to your wildest dreams? It's hilarious.  Just don't google the book covers.
  • Cowboy Under My Christmas Tree (There are lots of cowboy titles. Who knew we were all pining for cowboys?)
  • Mistletoe and the Lost Stiletto
  • Hers for the Holidays; Hot for the Holidays
  • Santa Baby
  • Kisses on Her Christmas List
  • Snowflake Bride 
  • The Holiday Nanny  
  • A Season of Seduction
  • I'm Your Santa (I prefer this direct approach, don't you?)


And my favorite:
  • His First Noelle       
    • [Then in tiny print at the bottom] ...and his last!

P.S. I've just come up with the best idea. I say we write our own romance but make it totally ridiculous. Write a paragraph and then pass it on to each other until the story ends. Tragically? Happily? Who's with me!


9 comments:

Bryan said...

I'm most definitely in. I think it would be most fun if we did it through the mail. Then we have something to look forward to receiving. Kels you start it off!

Kelsey said...

OH MY GOSH. The old-fashioned mail! Yes!

I will totally start a few paragraphs and mail it to the next person. Anyone who wants to receive our cousin story and add a few paragraphs before sending it on to the next cousin, post your address here!

Kelsey L.B. Kissinger
13601 NE 371st Street
La Center, WA 98629

Reags said...

O goodness amazing!!

Reagan Jenny Brown Nelson
44 Sonoma St.
San Francisco, CA

Bryan said...

1281 N Cherry Lane
Provo, UT 84604

Kelsey said...

Just the three of us? Toss your address in if you want, 'cause I'm startin' up the story!

Bryan said...

I talked to Leigh and she wants to do it too. She just never checks this blog.

Jenny would probably want to do it as well.

They both live at

10466 N 4800 W
Highland UT 84003

Jourdan said...

Duh. I'm in.
1028 w 2500 n
Lehi 84043

Katie Mae said...

Katie Pierce
7432 se 101st pl
Portland OR 97266

Katie Mae said...

Hope I'm not too late! This sounds like so much fun!!