Friday, February 13, 2009

Sweet fabrics

Hey Reags, your mom has a bunch of fabric. Any cool prints in there?
***
Lena Corwin is a textile designer living in Brooklyn--so when she and her boyfriend decided to get hitched, she knew that they'd use gorgeous fabrics to decorate their special day. Take a peek at their stunning wedding and tell me what you think!

12-wedding-lena_sm.jpg

The happy couple stands together, in front of a fabric banner.
12-wedding-tie_sm.jpg

Lena made her fiance's cute tie! (Visit her shop here.)
1015-lena-corwin-wedding-fabric_sm.jpg12-lena-corwin-wedding-photo_sm.jpg12-lena-wedding-corwin-dog_sm.jpg

Guests (and a friendly pup) posed in front of a fabric photo booth.
12-outdoor-wedding_sm.jpg

Tables were set up under the trees.
12-lena-corwin-picnic_sm.jpg

People could take a breather on chairs and picnic blankets.
12-lena-corwin-glasses_sm.jpg

They even put fabric on their drinking glasses...
12-shoes_sm.jpg

And her patterned shoes are amazing, don't you think?
12-wedding-night_sm.jpg

What a gorgeous night! Wasn't their wedding stunning? Fabrics pack a punch--and can be less expensive than professional flower bouquets.


2 comments:

Jourdan said...

I saw this post linked from Cup of Jo. Very cool.

You should really post the links where you get these ideas...to give credit where credit is due, and also so people can do there own surfing.

Kelsey said...

I know! I'm so bad at that. I don't do a lot of link surfing so I don't think of it when it's someone else linking from someone else linking from someone else.