Hey Kate! Good ones! I was so busy, I forgot to take pictures of all the little details...I may snag a couple pics from you for my blog. Thanks!!And... I want to see the one you got of Reagan under the "going away" tunnel!
THANK YOU Katie! I will totally snag these for my blog too. I didn't take a single picture, although Rusty snapped a few. Those are great. I load up any good ones I have too.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hey Kate! Good ones! I was so busy, I forgot to take pictures of all the little details...I may snag a couple pics from you for my blog. Thanks!!
And... I want to see the one you got of Reagan under the "going away" tunnel!
THANK YOU Katie! I will totally snag these for my blog too. I didn't take a single picture, although Rusty snapped a few. Those are great. I load up any good ones I have too.
Post a Comment