Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's No Joke, Folk

It is true, however Leigh's unpremeditated and unfortunate April 1st timing in announcing it came off. Pretty funny coincidence if you ask me.

But if all goes according to expectations, I will be birthing a child on Rusty and my 10th anniversary instead of swimming in the waves in Hawaii. In mid June we'll find out what it is and which child will be kicked out of their bedroom. And sadly, I shall be looking neither sweetly bumped nor slender at Reags' wedding, merely chubbily girthed because this sickness makes me eat crazy. And yet, we are wowsa excited for this little caboose to come along! Cute little squashy fella right now huh?

3 comments:

Jourdan said...

Reagan will look sexy enough for the two of us, Kels. I'm still scanning the racks at D.I. for a pregnancy prom dress...I'll keep my eye out for two.



Ecstatic for the news. Ecstatic.

Kelsey said...

Ha, you'll be looking cute and bumpish by then. I need a round of "I Will's" to confirm that we are ALL planning on prom dresses. Who's in?

Katie Mae said...

"I will!" I have been looking for a dress. That is so funny you announced this on April Fools day. We did the same for Aub last year on that very same day. haha! Congratulations you guys! We are ecstatic for you guys! When is the due date? I think it will probably be around Aubs birthday.