Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CUTE COUSINS!!


We had a really fun photoshoot yesterday at Grandma's House. Check out my Photo blog for more pics. Hope you guys like them! Clarification: There are more pics of Bry because Tay had to leave. Hopefully we will be able to take more today to even it out.



3 comments:

Jourdan said...

These shots are AWESOME. You need to teach me how to edit so I can make pics look modern.


And, I have a favor. Will you do a photoshoot of grandma's house: all the in's and outs (creek, yard, road, trees, pinecones, front room, kitchen, hammock... whatever is left) of our childhood memories. And, if grandma is willing get some of her too! I've been trying to formulate a blog post to dedicate to her, but my words just don't do it justice.

I want to collect pics of all her grandkids and make a book for her. So maybe if we combine whatever you can contribute up there and whatever I can get down here we can get everyone! Wouldn't that be awesome?

Katie Mae said...

That would be WAY awesome! I will see what I can do. I even took pictures before they had the upstairs redone so that we could remember it. I will have to find those. I have them somewhere. Anyway, That would be awesome!

Katie Mae said...

Hey Jordan, do you have photoshop?