You guys Florida is really awesome! The beaches here are to die for. They are so white and the sand is like putting your toes in white Nesquick mix. no lies. real deal. Also on Monday was our month anniversary and I picked Sam up early from work. We went to target super store (which is always exciting when you have gift cards there). then we headed to watch the sunset on the pristine beach. It was breath taking. Then we ended our night by going Night of the Museum at the drive in theater. We just laid on the roof of our car until it began to pour and we just watch from inside with wind shield wipers on full blast. Quite fun. Anyways I miss you guys . I wish you guys could come out here and experience what my new life is like.
I didnt take this picture but it is where we watched the sunset!
I didnt take this picture but it is where we watched the sunset!
1 comment:
To be fair you must trade your life then, if you want any of us to experience it.
Come on over and watch the kiddies anytime you like and Rod and I will go lay naked in Bisquick mix.
Post a Comment