Hey, Yep it's a boy. I have this
awesome idea for a name, but you'll have to talk to me in person to get it from me. Also, last night I made 48 cups of fresh Woodland, WA strawberry freezer jam (no-cook and 1/3 the sugar, I swear it tastes like you just made it when you take it out of the freezer) , and a few popsicles with the leftovers. Something about a counterfull of preserves make me want to bust my buttons, even though it wasn't hard to do. Come over for some on hot German pancakes!
And someone post about running Wasatch last weekend!
3 comments:
I am coming I am coming!! probably around august time. will it still be good!
whoah. impressive Kels! Your containers are sweet too.
Here, here on the Ragnar Race! LET's hear it!?
it looks so good and tempts to replay last summer
Post a Comment