Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wagnar Welay Wace Wunners....

This past weekend Leigh, Mom and I began and finished the Wasatch Back Relay Race. I'm especially proud because it was my first ever race, and this one was the way to go!
Our team name was Scrambled Legs and Achin'



At the end of my legs.

This is Leigh running the "Ragnar" leg, the hardest of the course. Look how happy she looks! And that is why we love Leigh.
Then comparable to Leigh is Leslie who looks like she might keel over. She is running the second hardest leg, but really it's pretty much the same as "Ragnar". This one is called "What were they thinking". Leigh took eight different pictures of her to try to get a good relatively happy face from her but this was as good as it got. Talk about a DIFFICULT run.

and the scenery was beautiful the ENTIRE time! (of course Leigh always does help the beauty of things out).

4 comments:

Katie Mae said...

Good Job Guys!!!! Way to go!!! Wooooo! You guys are amazing.

Kelsey said...

Ah, I love you guys. Those shots are beautiful! I love all the green! Good job Browns! xo

Jourdan said...

I'm proud, proud, proud!

Jourdan said...

And what about those cool shirts? Did you guys have them made, or do they print your team name on them now....?

I bet this year was best weather YET by far!


And I am still proud, proud, proud to be a cow.