So, I have an idea. How abouts we draw names among the girl cousins for Christmas? I know that there is a lot of $ involved during December--especially if you have a dozen in-laws and such--so maybe we could focus on homemade or a price limit or something.
But I think it's really important that we involve the younger cuz's too, Alexa, Chandler, Ashley, McKenna... Hmmm, should we include the boys too? Maybe the willing contributors could just do "secret cousins" to the cousins we don't get to hear very much from or that might need a special xo from the rest of us. Because it would be great to include the ones that seem farther away from our chatty little group.
What do you think?
8 comments:
love it, that is a grand idea. So should we just ask everyone if they wanna join or just include everyone.
Yea i am in! lets pick so i can get going. this is going to be sweet.
count me in!
I was thinking there are cousins I would love to include in the "give" that might not be up for signing to send something in return. So, what would you guys think about each of us that signs up to take part doing 2 gives so we can each receive something and also have a spare give for a cousin that isn't in the sign-up circle?
So far, Jourdan, Me, Bry, Reags all want to be in on it. What do you think about doing two cousin gives each?
I'm down for a two cousin give.
I'm totally in!
2 cous give sounds good
I'm in.
Post a Comment