Thursday, December 2, 2010

Proposition

So me and Sam were talking last night (I know it is crazy but that isn't all) and we were deciding it would be sweet to do a big Leland reunion. I know this sounds crazy and really hard to do but wouldn't it be worth it to try? Over Bryan's wedding we all had so much fun together and it even seemed like Cale wanted to make an effort to come to a reunion.

There are one million reasons why this shouldn't and can't happen, but should we still try for the one reason that it would be really good for this family and for my needed levels of amazing fun.

If we can get enough people to make it worth it then lets start planning, but if lots of you think it is just to hard, then I will get over this obsessed idea and start thinking about boring things again like school work and brown nosing.

Miss you all like a CRAZY Woman, seriously though.

5 comments:

Bryan said...

we all agreed to this over Thanksgiving Reags! Get with the picture! (and props for being on the same brain wavelength as the rest of your leland cousins!)

Reags said...

When did we say we were thinking about doing it?

Kelsey said...

Does this mean the Girl Cousin Retreat from August 17-20 at the Oregon Coast is off? Or maybe we could shorten the "girl" part of it to one overnighter and have the boys be part of the rest of the time... The boys can do their own paintball retreat while we're painting our nails elsewhere?

Reags said...

That would be cool to do a whole family reunion and have part of it be only girl and part of it only boys! Or we could just do the girl retreat and not the whole family. I am game for either, I just love it when we all get together. It is like magic.

Taylor said...

YAY! I say go for the gold and shoot for a Leland reunion, I bet we could get a pretty good turn out.