GrandmaLovinCousinsBLOGGING WEEK
Reagan, Oct 31 – Nov 6Kelsey, Nov 7 – Nov 13Bryan, Nov 14 – Nov 20
THANKSGIVING BREAK. Enjoy family & POST AT WILL!
Jourdan, Nov 28 – Dec 4Emily, Dec 5 – Dec 11Katie, Dec 12 – Dec 18
CHRISTMAS BREAK. Enjoy family & POST AT WILL!
Leigh, Dec 26 – Jan 1, 2012!Missy, Jan 2 – Jan 8McKenna, Jan 9 – Jan 15Kenna, Jan 16 – 22Ashley, Jan 23 – 29Taylor, Jan 30 – Feb 5
A couple of things you should know. First, that scrawly writing font is Jane Austen's hand, and the house above was hers as well. Can I get a hip, hip for Jane.
Second, can we each start our week with a Q & A post? I don't think I know any of your favorite colors or favorite foods. That is a cryin' shame. At the beginning of your week, I'll send you a list of questions to answer as your first post (or copy and paste from the last Q & A post). Feel free to add/edit the questions, but do give us some juice about you!
Thirdly, did you know you can schedule posts? This allows you to make posts now or several at once and then schedule them throughout the assigned week. It would be really handy if you have only one chunk of time or have some volcanically creative activity going on that will leave you bone dry afterward, in which case you can spread the wealth. Start a post, click on "Post Options" below and alter the day/time to your desired publishing period.
Fourthly, quarterly book club? Fab idea. Who wants to host it? The host would pick the book and facilitate a book discussion on our blog by the end of the three months. Dang, it would be awesome if we could all have dessert together as well. Maybe we could get together and skype it? Host, claim your place in the comments!
Lastly, I did a quick blog facelift. Hope you like. It would be fun to keep adding pictures of us down the sidebar. I love you cousins!
Love,
Kelsey
8 comments:
O my goodness I am so obsessed. I think I wanna call in sick tomorrow for work so I can just spend the day prepping my week. Also where is the Q and A located?
I love the new look. You can face lift my blog too. I'm already brewing ideas for my post! Thanks for organizing kels!
Wow Kelsey!! To be in love or not to be in love with this blog.... It's LOVE!! SO excited! The birthday list is Genius as well!! You are awesome!
Hmm, I knew I loved Katie Mae for a reason...
Can I just say, I totally goofed on Reagan's birthday at the start. She even gave me a hint about something special next week and I thought it was a baby surprise. Sorry Reags!
Umm Jourdan did you go private on your blog? I can't access it. If you did will you add me? I also can't find you on Facebook.
dbrownguy@gmail.com
Does anyone know if you can add this blog to your google reader even though it's private?
This is such a cool idea - I love it!
Post a Comment