v Full Name:
Reagan Jenny Brown Mermaid Wowo Mary Nelson
v What does your name mean:
o Reagan is my first name, Jenny after Grandma's mom ( I think) Brown cause my dad (thanks dad) Mermaid and wowo after little mermaid and her singing, Mary because I always got to be Mary in our family's Christmas Pageant. And Nelson cause I am in love with Sam hard core.
v Favorite food:
My favorite food changes. Ever since I was younger I always loved Mac and Cheese and then Artichokes. But now I think it would have to be a little of lots of things. I love sushi, i love a delicious hamburger, I love cookies, I love couscous, I love porkchops, I love califlower, I love cereal, ect.
v Favorite color:
Purple, always has been.
v Favorite season:
o Now this really depends on where I am living at the time. Right now since I am currently residing in San Francisco it would definitely have to be the fall. It is the warmest time of year. It stays about mid 70's during the fall and the air just smells nice. I like it here a lot during the fall.
v Embarrassing memory or secret:
Okay, I have a recent embarrasing moment that I have probably shared with most of you. Recent as in almost a year ago. Anyways we have a couple over at our house and we were playing games. The game was getting kind of intense and I was getting really hot so I decided to take off my sweatshirt (it was the kind of sweatshirt where you don't necessary need to where a shirt underneath it 'cause it is tighter like a shirt) anyways my shirt ended up coming off with it but since the sweatshirt was kind of tight I was stuck with my arms up in the air sweatshirt just covering my face and arms and the rest of my body exposed. With the guy across the table from me. Instead of anyone helping me they just all decided to laugh for what felt like forever. Well, that was misery. But always kind of funny.
v Secretly wished for secret power:
To know where things are. There are so many things I have lost and still years later wonder where they ended up. I wish I could just close my eyes are picture exactly where it is. ug!v Clever housekeeping/kidkeeping trick:
Marry a clean husband, saved me a million times.
v Most hated chore:
Dishes! (We don't have a dishwasher)
v What do you most look forward to in the week/day:
The weekend obviously, but each day I look forward to the time when me and Sam are both home from work and we can just relax together.
v Place & time in history you would visit if you could:
o Hm, that is hard cause I really like having the freedom I have now as a woman but I guess it would be probably the Jane Austen Period.
v Pet peeve(s):
When people spank me. Being to hungry or to hot- basically I become a disaster. People touching my glasses.
v Type of music:
I am obsessed with Adele right now. But really anything that I can run to.
v Most essential beauty item:
Mascara or maybe my glasses.
v Morning or night person:
Night. Sadly Sam is morning.
v If someone gave you the day off, what would you do:
Go on a long run, and then just explore my city. I love just walking around San Francisco.
v Comment or memory regarding Grandma:
I love grandma so much, all my craziness comes from her. I hope I can be as amazing of a grandma as she was to us all.
Also to add a little more, me and Sam had waffles last night with grandma's blackberries on top, delicious!!!
And on an even better note it gave us blue teeth. Thanks grandma, we love you!!!


4 comments:
Woo hoo! I am crazy about the Q & A Reags!
What a perfect beginning. Way to kick us off Reagy!
Oh my embarrassing moment! I would have died! I think something like that would be blocked from my memory. by the way love your dishes.
I want to come to san fran to visit you!!!
...and that's embarrassing :/
- this is ashley by the way!
Post a Comment