Fishtail braids.
The holidays
San Francisco. I am so obsessed with my own city right now, seriously, I can't handle its awesomeness.
Parks and Recreation
Long beautiful Winter Coats
Decorating my apartment, and right now pillows are newest question of interest. Gotta find some cute ones.
Making the perfect doughnut.
And last but not least apartments. I have seem the most amazing apartments that people have here in the city and I constantly drooling. For example there is this girl in my ward that lives just less than 1/2 a block from me and her apartment is sick it is so cute. She lives in the old O Happy Day apartment. Now listen really carefully to this part she pays . . . . 0$. Here apartment could easily be 2000-2500 a month but since she is the complex manager she pays zero. Her complex manager job entail this . . . be available, and if someone calls with a problem, call your fix it guy. That is it! She says it is so easy. Anywho, I want it.
Btw, kels and Jo it is so fun to look through the O Happy Day blog and see all these people that I associate with on her blog. One of her best friends in SF (the girl with the really big dimples), her husband is on the activity's committee with Sam.
Well I love you all and want to be with you all, but instead I will just hang out with you on the blog.
And last but not least apartments. I have seem the most amazing apartments that people have here in the city and I constantly drooling. For example there is this girl in my ward that lives just less than 1/2 a block from me and her apartment is sick it is so cute. She lives in the old O Happy Day apartment. Now listen really carefully to this part she pays . . . . 0$. Here apartment could easily be 2000-2500 a month but since she is the complex manager she pays zero. Her complex manager job entail this . . . be available, and if someone calls with a problem, call your fix it guy. That is it! She says it is so easy. Anywho, I want it.
Btw, kels and Jo it is so fun to look through the O Happy Day blog and see all these people that I associate with on her blog. One of her best friends in SF (the girl with the really big dimples), her husband is on the activity's committee with Sam.
Well I love you all and want to be with you all, but instead I will just hang out with you on the blog.
3 comments:
Cool thoughts Reagan! (And Bryan!)
About pillows--I just bought rectangle couch pillows that are furry, not jungle fur but owl, almost looks like tree bark. They are the most coveted thing in our house right now--I have to save them daily from ruination in the fort beds--so I highly recommend "branching" out to fur if you haven't yet!
I want to come visit you so bad!
Loving these posts, Reags. Makes me miss you guys in a bad way!
I love your style!
p.s. ashley
Post a Comment