Thursday, November 3, 2011

Since it is Thursday . . .

Since I don't really have anything to post about my I love posting and I love that I have full control of this blog right now, I thought I would teach you guys something I know.

Italian.

I will teach you my 3 favorite thing stay in Italian.

1. Ti spacca la faccia literally means I am going to break your face- meaning I am going to beat you up.

2. Ti faccio nero literally means I am going to make you black- another threat of I am going to beat you up.

3. And lastly ti voglio bene literally meaning I wish you well or I want good for you- meaning I love you, but in a non romantic way.

On a completely different note I would have to say I am learning more and more about our church now that I feel like I am further from it. The longer I live here in SF the more grateful I am to have the church and the more I wonder how people do without it. -just something I was thinking about today-

*More to come about my birthday once I have uploaded my pictures.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Hmm, to use on husband? Children? Slow check-out lady?