I have never had favorite foods, but I have to say that anything Dylan cooks is really quite amazing.
Favorite color:
YELLOWS
Favorite season:
I love the warms of summer, but fall is the most beautiful.
Quote that Kels was talking about:
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. -George Eliot
What does your name mean:
Strong One…and honestly it’s pretty appropriate. Not emotionally strong, no, physically strong. My bulging arm muscles normally embarrass me, and I don’t like to talk about it or have them noticed, but to my cousins I’ll be honest. It’s a true feature I have.
Embarrassing memory or secret:
Not once, not twice, but three times I peed my pants while I was on one of my roommates shoulders.
Secretly wished-for secret power:
An arrow that is at my beck and call. This arrow would point to anything I tell it to and also I would be able to ride on it. I loose things a lot, so this would be incredibly helpful to me. Plus I would be a hero because I could any missing person or secret gold. There are tons of possibilities. Right now I would use it to find the best deal on a used car for Dylan and me.
Clever housekeeping/kidkeeping trick:
How to fold a fitted sheet.

Most hated chore:
Unloading the silverware from the dishwasher
Loved book or author:
Can I pick? Let’s see, obviously Jane Austen is on the list. I love books with inquisitive little girls such as Anne of Green Gables, Pollyanna, Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, Secret Garden, A Little Princess, and I Capture the Castle. But that is just from that category. It's so hard to choose!
Place & time in history you would visit if you could:
Jane Austen time period. Period.
Pet peeve(s):
I don’t like being ignored. Mostly I don’t think I have many pet peeves (maybe when I become a mother), but there is this kid in some of my classes that drives me BONKERS! He corrects everybody and thinks he is the best. He is not the best. He is the worst.
Is it creepy that I found him on facebook and copied a picture of him below so you could see the face that causes me so much frustration?
Type of music:
Really vague, but I like music that makes me feel. You know when you listen to a song and it really pulls a lot of emotion out of you. That’s what I like.
Most essential make-up piece:
Mascarra
Morning or night person:
Morning. But I NEED 8.5 hours of sleep.
What do you most look forward to in the week:
Making meals with Dylan. Most weeknights we cook fun dinners together.
If someone gave you the day off, what would you do:
Wake up and exercise, pick out my cutest outfit, then read a good book, and learn how to sew, knit, and crochet. Gather any family in town and have a rocking good party at the Brown house.
Unique talent or ability:
You know those really big horse pills, like those huge omega 3 vitamins. Well I can swallow 12 of those at a time. (My mom is big on vitamins.)
Truthfully, how many pairs of shoes do you have:
Probably over 30, but I’d have to check. (I actually don’t want to count because then if Dylan ever sees this and realizes how many I have, he might not give in to me getting new boots).
Comment or memory regarding Grandma:
When we were little every summer visit grandma would rent out that one beach house (does anyone remember that one with the little path across the street that headed straight to the beach), and she would buy a new puzzle to do while we were there.
6 comments:
Oh I love, love! I comment on a few things: pills--amazing; guy--definitely annoying; sheet--will use for future; secret power--how come I never thought of that before? Genius.
Umm didn't you get new boots last year? I remember you trying to pick them out and finding a deal do you possibly got 2??? Or am I dreaming? Wait till you have kids your bladder problems are only worse!! Love you bb.
Awesome! I think we should totally have a Jane Austin girls night bc it seems like we would all love to go back to that time period!! He he! By the way, I think I am just dumb but where is this questionnaire located?
Kate, I've been emailing the Q & A at the beginning of each person's week, but you can copy one of ours and delete the answers, plus add or edit any of the questions, if you want it ahead of time.
Also b that guy totally thinks he is the man. You can tell his is dripping with it just by the pose he chose for the picture.
Yessss on all your personal goodies. Reminds me why you're loved so. Plus, i have to mention that every time you talk about dillybar(chocolate-covered), i get a sweet feeling. I think you two are a really great match and it makes me happy to think he finally hooked you.
Post a Comment