Photobomb - (verb) to drop into a photo unexpectedly. An otherwise normal photo that has been ruined or spoiled by someone who was not supposed to be in the photograph.
Oh my gosh, we were up at the same time last night! I was going to post about how I am proud to be a cousin in a cousin group that wouldn't read 50 Shades of Gray. (Right? Don't!)
Instead of laughing at these, I was watching the Mirror Has Two Faces. Also, has anyone seen Prelude to a Kiss? Never seen that before, how come?
5 comments:
This is what happens when I don't have a job or school and I don't have to go to bed at any particular time.
These made me laugh out loud. Besides being jobless, how's it goin? Keep you chin up tay, you'll find a way!
Oh my gosh, we were up at the same time last night! I was going to post about how I am proud to be a cousin in a cousin group that wouldn't read 50 Shades of Gray. (Right? Don't!)
Instead of laughing at these, I was watching the Mirror Has Two Faces. Also, has anyone seen Prelude to a Kiss? Never seen that before, how come?
Tay, seriouslyness. That was hilarious. Cats these days. Can't trust em.
NO but really that was amazing, so funny.
So good! Animals are goodie.
Post a Comment