Friday, December 5, 2008

Women's Retreat, take 2

Okay, so word on the street is that there might be some conflict on which weekend in April fits the best for everyone's schedule.

April 23-26 would be the first weekend of BYU-I's summer block and the weekend after BYU's finals

April 16-19 would be the weekend before BYU's finals and the weekend after BYU-I's finals.


The question is, who will be able to miss their THUR/FRI classes more easily, the fresh-semesteree, or the final-preparee? YOU DECIDE and talk amongst yourselves.


I still think we should try to make it happen in April, because you never know if we'll be able to fit something in during summer (hence, last summer...).

Some rules we've established:

  • Females ONLY.
  • Only Leland blood, or married to Leland's allowed.
  • Over 12 in age, except nursing babes.
  • Meals will be divided in responsibility.
  • Carpools will be necessary.
  • Must bring Large English Tea Hats (think My Fair Lady).

What do y'all think?

P.S. We'll need to discuss location as soon as we get the dates nailed down. Pendleton is 3 hours from Portland, and 9 hours from Alpine. The UT crew could pick up Tay in Pocatello (could you get a ride there, Tay?). Maybe a beach house would fit our "needs" better...although free is nice. Just start thinking of options, because we're going to spread the invitations abroad as soon as a date is decided.

6 comments:

Reags said...

I dont think me or bry could miss taking finals also jenny has finals that week. It is kinda what decides our grade. Sorry. But if jenny, me and b are the only ones holding you back we suggest you go for it!!

Jourdan said...

So neither of those weeks will work?

Taylor said...

oh, I thought maybe BYU ended the same time as me or I wouldnt have suggested that date. but I think that if the 23rd works the best you should def do it on that weekend. I dont think i really should miss a weekend of school cuz id be missing 6 classes and im in school for the whole summer. Its probably impossible to find a weekend that fits everyones schedule. so im totally fine with you guys doing it the 23rd.

Reags said...

no i just cant do it the 16-19 or you did do it that weekend i would be able to come for like a day if it was close.

Bryan said...

confused

Taylor said...

like that makes sense. doing it a weekend where tree people cant go so that just i can go. plus you guys would totally be my ride, so i dont think id be able to get far if it was on the 16th - the 19th.