Sunday, June 10, 2012

Request for Book Recommends + Adventurer Alert!

Anyone seen Snow White and the Huntsman yet? See it! It is magical. The forests are amazing. Charlize Theron is gorge (not to mention her costumes), and I kept trying to figure out why Snow White was supposed to be fairer (because she's not) and then I got it, and liked it all the better!

I am going a little crazy right now, and want so much to have a girls night where I can feel like myself again!
If we were living all near each other, these are the movies I would see with you guys in the next year (besides the above).

Moonrise Kingdom

...........................................................................................................



The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
...........................................................................................................


Les Miserables
...........................................................................................................


Austenland
(not a lot of info on this yet, but I liked the book and I think it's going to be a fun movie, plus I like Keri Russell and JJ Fields and the funny squish-lips lady.)
{link}


**
Lastly, I have been reading clean romantic fiction nonstop and am pouring through books faster than I can save them. I am trying to wind down in between all of this Spring stress! But then, I'll have more Summer free time, and still need books. Do any of you have recommendations? (So far, I recommend Mrs. Mike--best for winter months; Major Pettigrew's Last Stand; Midnight in Austenland; The Biography of Georgette Heyer--because her books are so fun and it's nice to hear her backstory; Countess Below Stairs & The Morning Gift--mostly.)

XO, Kels

P.S.! Did everyone hear that Miss Adventure Buns Taylor Bluth up and moved herself to Chicago with out so much as a whisper to anyone about it?!



 




2 comments:

Reags said...

I was so shocked about the tay bear thing. Crazy times. Have been able to get a hold of her yet but I am hoping she is doing good! As for those books and movies I so wanna be there doing that with you lovlies. Must we be so far apart for always!

Well I hope to see lots of you next week when I come to my hometown.

Jourdan said...

I am reading The Mysterious Benedict Society. It is light and easy and fast and long...sort of like harry potter and delightful like alice and wonderland. i am loving it for a good summer read. I will check out those movies and books! Thanks!

And reagy, dates you'll be here? Guess what, I'll be here then too!!