Monday, June 25, 2012

Life is good . . .

and I am excited to bring a lil' baby into the world on December 14th.  It's gonna be sweet. I hope!

7 comments:

Emily said...

The sweetest thing you'll ever do! It's the best to have that slimy crying baby placed on your tummy and know it's straight from heaven and all yours. You will love it! I'm so excited Noah is going to have a cousin buddy! I was actually thinking about the day you called. The only way Noah was going to have one his age would be if you and Sam had one and baham you call that very night! Ahh I'm so excited to meet little reagysam.

Jourdan said...

Ummmm....and what is Juni? Chopped liver? Jokes, em. Outofthisworld excitedfor you two!!

Kelsey said...

Soooo excited Reagan. Heard you weren't too sick, Lucky! I have a feeling that Nelson baby is going to be a hip-ridin', back-packin' fun-to-be-hadder straight out of the shoot.

Emily said...

Sorry JoJo you are right! He will now have 2:).

Miss. Missy said...

I can't wait to meet this baby and see Momma Reagan's sweet skills!

Bryan said...

What am I Emily? Chopped liver? Couldn't Dylan and I have had a baby? Jokes. Jokes. This is the best!

Brownbellies said...

Everyone is chopped liver but Reagan because she is having the baby OK!!!