Saturday, June 2, 2012

Rex Putnam Jazz Night


So tonight I had the awesome opportunity to attend the Rex Putnam High School Jazz Night. (Thanks to my amazing hubby who has been watching the kids quite a lot for all this Senior Stuff!!) I got videos of Chandler and Ashley singing. Unfortunately, I didn't get all of Chandler and her friends singing because my phone was overloaded with pictures. So I quickly deleted a bunch and got Ashley's song. Phew! They both did amazing!!! Well, as you can see!! Thought you guys would love this!!
 Oh yeah! Also, my mom and Ashley are both on the plaque in the Choir room for Outstanding Female Vocalist. Pretty cool!!

 I'm not on the plaque... bummmmmmmmer!!!

For some reason the videos aren't working to transfer from my phone... dumb! I will keep trying!

So I resulted to making a facebook group that only us Cousins can see. I sent you all an invitation to see the group and the videos!! Hope thats okay!!

Love you guys,

Katie Mae


3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Nice one, Katie!

Reags said...

Cute shirt katie!!! Thanks for doing that!

Bryan said...

Such a good pic of you. Got me laughing!