
FOR ALL THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd just like to let all those who have been neglected and have not been able to endulge in the great news, know that............
TAYLOR LAUREN BLUTH HAS A BOYFRIEND.
And we are talking the real deal here folks.
On September 18-19 most of you all were simply going about your day to day living while one of us, we'll call her Sally, was turning on the stove getting ready to brew herself a big pot o' love. But this fine dinning was not done alone. It all happened so suddenly, and before Sally knew it she was going quite steady with a MAN. Hand holding, kissing and all other sorts of PDA have been spotted around BYUi campus. We just have to say Sally, we are all quite proud.
(I thought this was a most worthy subject for my first post)
5 comments:
well done bryan, welcome to the world of blogging. GO TAYLOR!!
reagan, you commented with my name. Now I look like a fool, thanks.
it was actually the 17th.
Worthy indeed, Bry! Woot, woot to Taybabe!
OK, two things:
One: Reags, where is my ninja costumes? Halloween is fastly approaching and they are needed. The last I saw of them, you were making patterns with them. Do you think they're in your mom's sewing room?
Two: I just finished watching G.Paltros Emma, and am searching for a pattern for a dress like hers. I am also researching Regency patterns, food, dance choreography (wouldn't that be fun!!!), scripts and plays alike so I will be fully prepared for our reenactment one day. Links appreciated!!
PS I love me a good kissing picture. Good work Bry.
Post a Comment