Tuesday, September 30, 2008

GMOD: Gross Moment of the Day


I was loading up the dryer with the damp "clean" washing machine clothes, when I noticed that every item had these squishy clear beads all over. I looked down and realized I was standing in them too. I couldn't figure it out until I got to Beau's red cozies (red zip-up onesie P.J.'s), where the squishyness had oddly concentrated. I realized that the hot washing machine water had pulverized the peed pull-up that had stowed away in the pajamas, and spread it to all the fellow clothes inside.

Gross, I say, gross.

3 comments:

a human said...

i read this post and an image flashed into my mind:

picture yourself walking out of the mudroom towards the outside and as soon a you take a step outside, you see gus from a near distance lift his head up from a dirty old diaper. as soon as the both of your eyes lock on with eachother, gus gets a terrifying look of guilt and oh-crap-i-just-got-caught-red-handed-ness on his face. and when you go to inspect closer you see nasty and squirty taylor poop all over his face.

that image that flashed through my mind turned out to be a very futuristic image. the kind that is like a recalled memory rather than just an image. blah

Jourdan said...

I am laughing out loud at both of you.

Bryan said...

dido!