thanks for the proof cobin, a lot of people have been wondering
Cobin! Did you join this blog to sabotage your sisters or something?
who am a sabotaging?
i dont feel like any actions of sabotage have been produced by this human.
I concur.
your concurrence is appreciated.
Well, we were all hoping that "human" was a girl-kisser, but now we know he leans towards frogs. Where did I go wrong?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
thanks for the proof cobin, a lot of people have been wondering
Cobin! Did you join this blog to sabotage your sisters or something?
who am a sabotaging?
i dont feel like any actions of sabotage have been produced by this human.
I concur.
your concurrence is appreciated.
Well, we were all hoping that "human" was a girl-kisser, but now we know he leans towards frogs. Where did I go wrong?
Post a Comment