I'm heading down to visit Grandma in the hospital this evening. I just found out she's been there over the weekend. I'll post an update late tonight. Does anyone know when Dave and Emily will be up here (Oregon)? xo ~Kels
Thanks Kate! By the way, I really really love your middle name, especially with that spelling. Would make quite the cutest name in the world for a baby...
It is true. I have always envied your middle name (being born in May and all). I too have thought about stealing it for my little girl, but would not stoop to such atrocities.
Plus... who's to say I'll ever get a little girl cute enough for that name. And, it would be plain breaking the rules to have August come play with my little Mae during a family reunion mid-July.
4 comments:
Dave and Em get here tonight. Just to let you know.
Thanks Kate! By the way, I really really love your middle name, especially with that spelling. Would make quite the cutest name in the world for a baby...
Thanks Kelse! It is my Grandma Johnson's middle name, and I was thinking about giving the baby the same.
It is true. I have always envied your middle name (being born in May and all). I too have thought about stealing it for my little girl, but would not stoop to such atrocities.
Plus... who's to say I'll ever get a little girl cute enough for that name. And, it would be plain breaking the rules to have August come play with my little Mae during a family reunion mid-July.
See? I've thought this through.
Post a Comment