Ashley, Mckenna, Cooper, Ryan and I carved pumpkins last night and here are our beautiful creations. Look there is even a baby pumpkin and she looks really excited to meet everyone... only about 30 days! The one of the left says Coop. Just in case it is hard to read.
Of course there had to be some pumpkin fights. Cooper got smashed in the face with a hand full of pumpkin, complements of Ryan.
This is Ryan, very satisfied with what he has done.
4 comments:
WHAT THE NONSENSE!! i never said you guys could have fun while i wasnt there. I am absolutely not happy with this. i will just have to come down there and carve the best pumpkin ever.
here here! I guess you will!
Evil plan: (Ha! I have caught her... now she must come down to see me... ha ha ha)
say i if you like my beatiful face
from ashley
Post a Comment