Thursday, October 16, 2008

First off, I'd like you all to notice my Large Nose Blemish...


And then, you must see that I am witness to the fact that Reagan rocks my world when she works her magic in the kitchen.

How does she do this? you might ask, since her body is beyond fabulicious. I don't know, I might answer. But cleverly, I might add, she does.


There you have it folks, her moist-beyond-words-cheesecake-pumpkin cupcake. And I just finished a chocolate-chocolate-hard-boiled-egg cookie (yes I said hard-boiled-egg) from the woman herself, all the while she was attached to the hip strings of her beau (she has two you know, one that is 5 and the other two decades older....psssst, don't tell Beau). And it was, in fact, divine.


Now, since the ninja costumes were recently reported Found, the recipes please?


P.S. Kelsey, you should NOT be reading this. Get back to those costumes little missy!!!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Aaahhh! You caught me. Back to business.

Bryan said...

Yes they were DELICIOUS!!!