Here, here!
Whoever shalt want or desire this blog to be private for authors only, cast your vote: Nony.
Those wanting cousin-club-thoughts to be public for every eye to see and every ear to hear, cast your vote: Blind as a Bat (kels will appreciate that one.)
Polls will close in 48 hours.
Goodnight, and Goodluck.
10 comments:
Undecided, I could go either way...
I vote private so that we can tell stories and post pictures that we'd want to keep between us, like it was a late night at a cousin's house and not a public gathering.
Yea i think i am with kels only cause i want to share secret boy stories and embarressing moments for only your ears. But if we be doing blind as a bat i would not try and throw jourdan out the window with disgust.
Nony, I want to post things about men I am in love with and I can't do that for the whole world to see.
meh, do what thou wilt.
A human, What be upeth with thoust olde verbage?
am i not an agent unto mine own self? haveth i not the faculties to choose according to mine exigency?
LOOKS LIKE AUTHORS ONLY ROCKS THE VOTE
(now make sure you invite someone if you want them to be able to participate in the fun: Leland Family Only)
Who made me the blog master anyways...?
you did Jo.
or fate chose you
Post a Comment