Monday, October 20, 2008

My Beautiful (soon to be) boyfriends :)




I am a girl of many crushes. I don't just limit my self to one beauty, I spread myself so as not to be disappointed if one of them goes of their rocker and doesn't love me back. All I can say is that I would never be doing this if the vote hadn't turned this blog private, so let my cousins know that I have a huge crush on this boy (not to mention the many many others here at BYU)

He is the BYUSA president, from New Zeland (so as you can guess he also has a knee weakening, stomach flipping accent) and, not to mention a BEAUTIFUL singing voice. We can call him perfect.


oh....and just so you are all aware, no, I am not a creep.

5 comments:

Jourdan said...

I had no idea that you went for the ginormous foreigners. The accent is a definite winner and he looks very happy, like you! Good luck with the "culture merge"!

Kelsey said...

Totally totally awesome pick, Bry. Song and accent on top of it--why NOT limit yourself with this one? Um, have you ever talked with him or is it just staring from afar, or worse, from the student body online directory...

(To Leigh: do you remember Victor from RR?)

a human said...

he looks like he could tear you in half with his eyelids.

Leigh said...

Of course I remember Victor. If we could remember his last name, I would look him up on facebook. Maybe I'll look up Ben Diggles...

Reags said...

alright i have come to the conclusion you are all creepers and to think that kelsey is even married!