Monday, October 20, 2008

I need opinions....


Hey it's me B. For a long time I've been contemplating a blog and was all ready to start but my hold back was the name...then I thought of one, forgot about it, created another one, forgot about it. Now I have TWO. HELP. Which one should I make my official blog, here are the options.
What Are Men Compared to Rocks and Mountains? (bryaneb.blogspot.com)
or
Scope For the Imagination (bryanelizabeth.blogspot.com)
or
if you have any ideas I guess that is great too :)

Let me know soon because I would really like to start blogging.

LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Jourdan said...

whichever title you deem fit, cuz you can always change it later on. I'd go with bryanelizabeth though, since it's such a pretty name.

Kelsey said...

I say "Scope for the Imagination" as it leaves many topics wide open. You could dally in the crush of the week (C.O.W.-I like that acronym!) and then skip on over to something deep like the price of gas.

If you pick the other one, I say you are absolutely required to blog only about the following three things: Nature, Bitter Men Experiences, or Jane Austin. ...Which would be fun for us to read as well.

a human said...

yes, i agree, but my opinion goes to: Scope For the Imagination (bryaneb.blogspot.com)i like the bryaneb because its shorter and its like bry an eb. how do you bry an eb? how many ebs can you bry? the world may never know...

Reags said...

alright still feels like my cousins are creepy.