Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Grandma Update


Hey everyone. Yesterday I went down to Grandma's house to hang out with her. I have been going to her house as often as I can to sew stuff for the baby to help encourage her to get out of bed. Yesterday was a great success. She was up most of the time with me and watched me sew. She looks really good too! She has oxygen that she has to wear all the time right now because the blood clots in her lungs make it hard for her to breath. The doctors are pretty confident that they will go away in about a month though. Then she won't have to wear the oxygen anymore. She seems to be getting a lot better. YIPEE!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Thanks Kate. Cute picture.

Taylor said...

I LOVE GRANDMA

Jourdan said...

Love gramma. Love that picture. Want it.