How did you guys enjoy conference? Was there one that particularly pierced you between the eyes? Any funny stories?
For me, two or three in a row seemed to talk about peacemaking, being meek, and spreading love. Before heading down to Milwaukie at like 7:30 that very morning, Rusty and I delivered cinnamon rolls to some friends (tradition officially stolen from the Brown's) and as he was driving past the turn I shouted frantically "TURN RIGHT! TURN RIGHT!" And he did an Indy 500 turn and all the many balancing pans of cinnamon rolls went flying all over the car. He tried to save a pan while turning and ended up cramming his hand into one of the pans, getting his fingers all icing-ed up. Then found out the box of baby wipes fell out of the car before we left that morning and couldn't clean them off. We were both fuming mad at each other, but now I think it's all pretty hilarious, mostly because we good friends again. Anyway, I felt those talks to the core.
Also, a funny story about Grandma during conference. But I can't really tell it on the blog because the blog's currently public. Ahem. So call me and I'll tell you. xo
No comments:
Post a Comment