Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A shoe friend


Yesterday i saw this girl on campus with the most amazing shoes. I ran up to her and asked her where she had purchased such beauty. I was suprisingly informed, Italy!! I told her I had just returned from there and she said we should speak italian some time. I got her number and she hurried off to class. I text her a few minutes later so she could have my number stored. That was the start to a beautiful friendship. This girl, with the amazing shoes, and yes those are the shoes, informed me today that she recieved nine compliments from complete strangers (me being one), ONE phone number(that is mine), ONE open classroom discussion (including the prof) and zero blisters. She told me i could borrow them anytime. But the point of this story is beacuse of those pair of shoes i now have not only an awesome new friend and a great story but i realized the secret to popularity. Flaunt it.

1 comment:

Katie Mae said...

Have I ever told you, that you have the cutest feet. RAWR! I am also so glad that you are finally making friends! Congrats!! (Don't worry, get em' any way you can. The shoe thing works every time.)