Saturday, September 5, 2009

Back on the Sugarless Wagon


Plan of Attack-That-Postpartum-Frumpty-Dumptiness:

No sugar until October 5th.
Lose mucho poundage (possibly 10?)

After October 5th-November 5th:
No Cookies, Candy(anything wrapped), or Cake (or pop of course)

Holidays:
Any rules?
Spare tire gone by New Years! No excuses!


Also, exercise at least 4 days a week(cardio) and yoga whenever possible.




I'll be checking in with you all and please hop on the wagon if you feel so inclined.
Kelsey excluded.
Anyone skinnier than I, also excluded.
jokes

Who's in?

2 comments:

Reags said...

I'm in!! I don't know if i can do the sugarless thing though. Maybe I will try? three mile run in the morning!

Jourdan said...

Ok, Rod made cinnamon rolls and I resisted! 'Cept, I did have some dough (cooked) with homemade strawberry jam...

And I ate the last two bites of Elliot's popsicle.

Oh no. I also had a banana bread muffin.


I WILL DO BETTER TOMORROW. No cheats!