Hungarian Apple Soup
(Thinking about having shredded chicken with this to put over/in it. Not sure if it will taste great, but with out meat, I don't know if her husband will think it's a meal. Or maybe some bacon for a topping...)
Fresh Rolls or good Artisan bread
A good Baby-greens Salad
Toffee, Pecan, Peach Crisp w/ Vanilla Icecream.
(got myself 4 boxes of peaches right now)

(Thinking about having shredded chicken with this to put over/in it. Not sure if it will taste great, but with out meat, I don't know if her husband will think it's a meal. Or maybe some bacon for a topping...)
Fresh Rolls or good Artisan bread
A good Baby-greens Salad
Toffee, Pecan, Peach Crisp w/ Vanilla Icecream.
(got myself 4 boxes of peaches right now)

P.S. Katie Mae, still drying the peaches. We had quite the crazy week, so I haven't finished but i also haven't forgotten and PROMISE to get grandma's dryer down there, probably by the end of this coming week!
P.P.S. Jo, do you still get your salmon at Walmart or Costco now? I never cook it because I can't seem to find a good source for the wild fillets, but I'd love to serve it more often because the kids and I love it so much.
P.P.S. Jo, do you still get your salmon at Walmart or Costco now? I never cook it because I can't seem to find a good source for the wild fillets, but I'd love to serve it more often because the kids and I love it so much.
3 comments:
That sounds like the ideal girl dinner, but will a dad and kids like it? Definitely the dessert!
oh. I get salmon at Costco. Sometime the fresh stuff is cheaper than the frozen, and it takes WAY better. At this point, I'm giving up Wild Alaskan and just trying to eat more fish in general. We don't even buy meat anymore unless it's fish.
Sorry, I just saw this post and thank you so much for the dryer. Right on time. Costco had bananas for SO CHEAP so grandma and I went and got a ton and dried them. She has been eating so many of them that her tummy hurts, haha! I was thinking about making turkey jerky in the dryer after thanksgiving. Have you ever done it? Thanks this meal looks delicious!
Post a Comment