Wednesday, September 30, 2009

STOKED!!

Already I am just getting so excited for the Wasatch Back.
These are just a few of the reasons:

1. The ultimate car (Leigh, Mom, another Mom, Bryan, Jourdan, Kelsey)

2. Hopefully this time keeping from pooing my pants

3. Leigh hanging out topless for all the other runners to see.

4. Kelsey pulling out her Kick A music that makes all want to run.

5. A terrible night sleep.

6. Jourdan having a 6 pack again.

7. All of us having amazing bodies.

8. Me wanting to vomit because the combination of 6 sweaty womens' smell.

9. No showers (except for those that cheated)

10. The awesome car decoration.

I know this is a little premature to be getting excited but I can't help it.

2 comments:

Jourdan said...

Hold it.

Are you announcing something? "Another Mom"

Reags said...

cant really see the correlation but no sorry jo I am not full with child.