Sunday, January 25, 2009

Shout out from the second dude to make a postage.

Hello cousins. This is just some footage of me with background cameos from Sam, Reagan, Leigh's hand, and Emily. The first bit of footage is a test run for the islandreefjob video and the last bit is me and my daily task of removing Emily's comfort zone from her. Emily recently had her appendix taken out and she says that she looks "horrible" in this video but I think she's a hotty mc'dotty. Anyway, I know you've all been wanting to see this type of footage make its way on the magnanimous cousins blog so once again America, I give you, what you want...

2 comments:

Reags said...

So dave did you decide that was the one you were going to submit, i am sure you would get the job!

Kelsey said...

I don't know how. I don't know why. But this is one of my favorite videos ever posted. No one ad libs like a Brown.