Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wedding Info

Alright Kels, so you are totally capturing my ideas. This is just perfect. I totally agree about the wheat grass and also we are thinking wild flowers cause we think it would go with the fruit market theme. So for food we are thinking of maybe building those wooden boxes and putting fresh fruit and vegetables in them-just like your market pictures. So for the big news, i have bought my dress and we have found a really good place that matches are italian/market theme. The place is located near us at a place called Highland Gardens. Although it is not outside, the ceiling is glass and the glass can open if the weather is permit able. Perfect. I dont know how to do the linking thing so i will just write the web site. hgardens.com. I would post of my dress but sometimes Sam looks at the blog with me and i dont want him to accidently see it. ( if you want to see it just go to Davids Bridal and type in T9391 for the design number.) What do you you think kels? Any more gorgeous ideas? I just can't believe how awesome this wedding is going to be. Also my bridal room is big (enough room for your guys' 80's dresses.)

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Sweet! So 80's dresses are on then!