I love pinterest... as do most of you! I really love some of the things I see on pinterest that makes me laugh! I love to laugh. I don't actually watch the office, but i saw this on pinterest and I can't stop laughing.
Oh and here is another thing that made me laugh...
hahahaha, some people are so clever. Okay here is another one!
I know I have weird humor. But I figured you guys do as well, so as I hope you get a few laughs out of that one! Just on a side note...
This is kinda my motto right now. So, to all of my lovely cousins, be happy, because I want you to be of good health and of good cheer in this Merry Season!!
Love, Katie Mae
(thanks Kels!)
(thanks Kels!)




3 comments:
that picture is hilarious Katie! Poor mother!
I LOVE IT!!
That is so my motto too, but I usually forget it. Thanks for the laughs, there is nothing better! xo
Post a Comment