Friday we spent a majority of the day at the zoo and then I had a Bunco/Christmas Ornament exchange I went to. That night I fell deathly ill. I can't remember the last time I was so sick. All day yesterday I just wanted to sleep and that's about it. I hardly ate anything. Luckily for me I woke up just fine. I'm guessing it was the true 24 hour flu. It also happened on one of the worst days because that was my laundry, clean, pack day. So now I'm a whole day behind. I've got to get my butt in gear. I've got about 6 loads of laundry and who knows what else to do. Before I sign off on my week I wanted to leave you with a little clip from my Cajun Neighbors just so you can get a little taste of true Cajun. I'll see most of you in 2 days!!!
Love you all!!!
Emily
3 comments:
im crying.
Ok, Reags. First off, all I saw in my inbox was Em's post title and your comment. I expected the worst and started hyperventilating (considering she's pregnant in all and I'm prone to worry myself, pregnant and all....)
So glad it was just the flu! Even though that sucks really really bad. But do you know what doesn't suck? I get to see you in a FEW!!!!
Sorry you were sick Em, but this video is worth three posts, definitely. Good luck packing!!!
Post a Comment