Sorry I've been the worst blogger. I will be better next time. And I'll answer all the questions when I get back from the cruise. But people are calling my name and I'll be in big trouble if I don't get myself and my big luggage bags out the door. Btw, Maggie has been warming up to people and we're sad to leave her and all the precious little ones. But it will be fun to have some awesome adult time with everyone. Lots of pics for you guys when we get back. Love! Oh, sorry, for those of you who don't know, we are going one a cruise to Cabo. Wahoo!
3 comments:
We miss the Browns already! Jason and I locked up the house after everyone left and it can be a scary place when there isn't any babys or fun games being played!
Totally expecting pictures!
I'm expecting more than pictures! On a vacation as epic as an entire adult family sans children, i want an hour by hour report!! I cannot even imagine what kind of fun can ensue with that combo, especially with the Browns! I want the low-down on all the squabbles too, because i know there'll be at least a few!
Post a Comment