Favorite food: Do SOUR WORMS count? Jason came home with a huge $5 bag recently and I am still working on it. Even during relief society yesterday I enjoyed a few! I should've shared with the sister next to me! oops! But a "real" food that is a favorite would probably be CEREAL! Anything crunchy and sweet!
Favorite color: TEAL or PURPLE! I wanted Teal to be a wedding color but I'm glad my sister talked me out of it because I've been to alot of weddings that used that color and I loved the ones we chose even if they weren't my "favorite colors".
Favorite season: I LOVE SUMMER! I love being able to leave the house without a jacket and wearing FLIP FLOPS! I try really hard to wear flips flops as long as possible but it usually doesn't last past October. I love waking up and it's a beautiful summer day with the sun shining and birds chirping. You just want to be outside as much as you can. I hate wasting an evening or day staying inside if I know how nice it is outside.
What does your name mean: Melissa (which I hope most of you know if my true identity) means "honey-bee". It's greek I guess! And Missy doesn't have a meaning..
Embarrassing memory or secret: Lets see here, way too many. My sister came up with a name for all my embarrassing things I say or actions called a "Missy-ism". I can remember one involving Leigh! Jason's dad was being set apart at church and we'd only been dating a few weeks maybe. We met his family outside the high council room and Leigh was there visiting Grandma Leland. She came up to Jason being her amazing self, happy and bubbly and gave him a hug. When she turned to me, I'm not sure if we had even been introduced yet but the words just came out, "how old are you?" She laughed it off and the rest is history but I could not figure out why I'd said that! I'll stop there with embarrassing memorys! Too many to list.
Secretly wished-for secret power: I wish I could just look at something, point to it, and it would put itself away or fold itself and go on the shelf!
Clever housekeeping/kidkeeping trick: As for housekeeping Im learning that it's better to stay on top of everything from dishes to picking up or it's going to be a disaster when it's time to do it. I don't have any clever housekeeping tricks but I love vacuuming. I lived in too many apartments at BYU-I with the worst vacuums that would never pick up anything and now I am so greatful for my vacuum I got from my bridal shower from Jason's mom and sisters! It even has lights on it that change when it's going over dirty carpet or clean carpet!
Most hated chore: I hate cleaning the bath tub! I figure it's constantly getting cleaned right! I know, I know. I just really don't enjoy bending over and tiring my arms with the chore. Any helpful tricks for cleaning it?
Loved book or author: I just finished the third Hunger Games. Loved them all by the end but it was a different genre then Im used to. Can't wait for the movie! I grew up reading Jack Weyland books. He's a LDS author that writes about girls or women and their different experiencs. Has anyone ever heard of him? The book Charly? He has so many books theres at least one you can relate to and the rest just enjoy reading someone else's story.
Pet peeve(s): I don't like rude people in public places or rude sarcasm in not so public places. Oh well life goes on..Oh I also hate over-drafting one day before payday! Oops! Place & time in history you would visit if you could: I would love to go back to places I've visited with my family far away. I was young for most of them and they're really foggy memories now! I would also like to go back to Jesus's time when he was in Jerusalem and other places he visited. WOuldn't that be awesome to be in the crowd he was teaching or feeding or healing!!??
Type of music: I like anything besides rap..
Most essential make-up piece: I have to have mascara and concealer..get rid of those dark circles!
Morning or night person: I feel most accomplished if Im able to complete things before noon. If I stay up past 1am I have a hard time the next day...So I guess Im going with both!
If someone gave you the day off, what would you do: Are they also going to give me a plane ticket? I would fly to NYC on a super quick jet and visit my nieces there and squeeze their cheeks and then fly to Idaho and see my other niece! If I couldn't go anywhere then I would hope Jason was going to be with me and then we'd go on a hike or out to eat.
Truthfully, how many pairs of shoes do you have: Alright I really counted and I have 18 pairs! I love flats and I love flip flops! I need more!
Comment or memory regarding Grandma: The storys I've hear about her make me wish she was one of my grandmas sooner then now! During our sealing when the sealer was giving advice and talking to us Grandma leaned over to Leigh and asked her ( loudly) to make sure she told her everything he was saying after the sealing. She makes some great homemade chilli which I just was able to taste at Christmas this year!
4 comments:
i love this!!! i did not know all this about you!!!! i like you even more now :)
Ah Missy! I'm so glad to have you on our cousin blog! Also, such a good idea about visiting old family memories, I never thought of that. I would LOVE that, and I think that is my new secret superpower wish.
U are awesome missy!! I wish u guys lived closer so we could hang out all the time!! Miss u guys a ton!!
Missy loved reading about you. So much fun!
Post a Comment