Saturday, January 14, 2012

Grandma update

I am at the hospital right now. I wanted to let u guys Skype with grandma but she isn't in a good condition to do that right now unfortunately. She is still doing pretty bad. The pnemonia won't go away and so her kidneys and liver are working really hard not to mention her lungs. It is possible that she will only last a few more days. I don't want to alarm anyone and I hate to say this in a blog post. I just want to make sure everyone is aware of the situation. I love u guys and we all need to stand together more than ever right now! I am so glad to have amazing cousins like u guys! U have made my life so fun and amazing! Thank u for all the memories! Grandma doesn't stop saying how much she loves everyone! I really want u guys to know that!

Love u! Katie

No comments: