Full name: Kenna Christensen Bluth :)
What does your name mean: Well... if you go to the meaningofnames.org, my name means I was a boy in a previous life. Or, if you go to whatdoesmynamemean.org, my name means I like being the center of attention. Neither of which are really true - so I honestly couldn't tell you.
Favorite food: My favorite food is chocolate. Or cupcakes. High caloric foods that contain loads and loads of sugar.
Favorite color: Blue!
Favorite season: Spring, summer, and fall. But only when those seasons are warm - I HATE cold weather.
Embarrassing memory or secret: At recess, when I was in first grade I peed my pants in the snow. I was trying to be sly about it - until I stood up and everyone saw the color of the snow. My fellow class-mates never let me live that down.
Secretly wished for secret power: To fly :)
Clever housekeeping/kidkeeping trick: Oh man - I am the CLEANEST person in the world. I hate messes. And I married JESS!!! He's quite the opposite haha. I'm still trying to figure this one out.
Most hated chore: Cleaning up after our puppy!
What do you most look forward to in the week/day: Any time I get to be with Jess - and we're both not stressed about something.
Place & time in history you would visit if you could: 1800's. I want to meet Joseph Smith.
Pet peeve(s): Bad drivers. Nothing gets me like a bad driver.
Type of music: At any point and at any given moment in the day I would listen to John Mayer. Every time.
Most essential beauty item: I don't really love make up, but I have a fettish with chapstick. I love a good chapstick.
Morning or night person: Depends on the day... and how early I have to get up.
If someone gave you the day off, what would you do: Spend it with Jess.
Comment or memory regarding Grandma: Unfortunately, I was only able to see her once, which was this past weekend. And after standing in that hospital room with so many of her family members, and to see the love they all had for her, really, really made me wish I had been able to know her. From all the stories I've heard from Jess, and to top it off to feel the enormous amount of love in that room, was so neat for me. Thank goodness for the gospel, and for the opportunity I have to get to know her someday.
4 comments:
That was so thoughtful of you to drive for 24 hours to see her Kenna and I had no idea you got car-sick easily! Talk about sacrifice!
Also, the clean/dirty thing is hilarious! Good luck on shaping Jess up!
Thanks Kenna. So sweet.
That's a sweet memory of grandma. Thanks Kenna
I like getting to know Kenna!
Post a Comment